The Re-Ignited EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT

The Re-Ignited EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT
ERA is BACK ~~!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Aaarrgh! Do you agree? PLEASE write a comment here--it boosts me/ERA Inc UP in the Google foodchain. (My goal is to leapfrog OVER the harridan Phyllis Schlafly's site. That's how petty I AM! Phyllis KILLED THE ERA in the first effort and is still out there killing it in the 7 states working to pass the ERA thru their legislatures! She has NO cache in Florida, thanks to our hard work. She refuses to debate me! I know the real deal; she has only fantasies to sell.)

Legislators all over the states AND in CongressWILL catch on when we show them how flimsy are the votes that brought them into power. See www.NewGov.net for new, flaming ideas; ERA Inc is onboard. ....HOW about YOU? Are you ready for a sharp, focussed NEW additional promising approach for ERA? It's helping www.ERAnow.us, epicenter Jax FL. Go there to both, and let me know!!

PS IF you do NOT let me know how you feel about this or respond even with a quick comment, Phyllis Schlafly's website, EagleForum, WINS WINS WINS! Respond to foster the health of ERA Inc, please. !! thanks, sandyo. Remember, I work for YOU for Free for equal treatment under the US Constitution, which supersedees any law, Act or state ERA! Even Florida's. THIS is kick a...ss time. ARE YOU WILLING TO JOIN ME for you for Free ? xx sandyo

No comments:

Post a Comment